You are responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions for Incari HMI development platform. You work closely with our Training and Courseware specialists and our development team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, update and maintain user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals for Incari HMI Development Platform
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand
- Ensure fields flow in the correct sequence.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Release the document following final approval.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
- Connect with the Development team to identify new topics for the documentation
- Responsible for tracking what deliverables are required and ensuring that they are completed on time
- Degree in computer science; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Programming experience is a big plus
- Experience in using technologies such as Jira, Confluence, Git, Gitbook, Markdown, Latex
- Experience in using asset creation tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Ability to convey complex information in an appropriate fashion to audiences with different levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical conditions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management
- Strong interest in software and technical writing technologies is an easily accessible style
- Proven proficiency in using a modern tool set for generating documentation
Do you enjoy working independently and feel at home in the digital world? Are you looking for a corporate culture in which you can live out your ideas and prove yourself? Then we are curious to get to know you! Send your application documents to