You will focus on building partnerships with our customers by gaining a clear understanding of their business challenges and translating these into technical solutions.
- You partner up with our sales team to demonstrate Incari’s technology to our customers either remotely or on the customer’s site
- You build technical presentation materials based on customer requirements to showcase Incari’s product capabilities
- You use a comprehensive knowledge of the latest technology trends to find the best technical solutions for our customers
- You prepare customer success plans together with the sales team
- You show the latest Incari technology at exhibitions and fairs
- Profound understanding of the Automotive/Transportation Industry in HMI or Visualization
- Technical sales working experience
- Fluent English in reading and writing, additional language skills are beneficial (French, German)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork/relationship management skills
- You work independently and you can manage multiple priorities
- Competitive salary + 30 days paid holiday
- Agile start-up mentality in an established company
- Being part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Flat hierarchies, team spirit, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Challenging tasks and freedom for your own ideas
- Work remotely up to 3 days per week
Incari is an international technology and software company specializing in the human-machine interface (HMI).
We provide the tools and technologies to make modern HMI systems a reality in the automotive industry as well as all other industries. To do this, we have built a software platform that enables designers and engineers to develop their own HMIs – quickly, easily, and cost-effectively. 3D-first and augmented reality are central elements of the Incariapproach.
But Incari will go one step further: We are working on a completely new operating system to perfectly match the capabilities of the Incari platform to hardware.
In addition to our headquarters in the center of Berlin, we have an office in Wrocław, Poland. We are already active in France and a location in the USA is planned. Incari was founded in April 2021 and emerged from the predecessor company CGI Studio GmbH. Currently, about 50 people from over 15 nations work for Incari.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
We are looking forward to your application,
your Incari Team.