Incari GmbH is a German-based software provider. The young yet experienced team of technicians creates the HMI development platform, Incari. By leveraging the skills of the development team, we create the required tools and technologies, necessary for developing future based HMI systems in the automotive and other industries.
The Creative Technologist is responsible for taking a multi-disciplinary approach towards the creation of HMIs (Human-Machine Interfaces) using our own HMI development platform Incari. The perfect candidate would be one who has experience in many different areas, both technical and creative, and can quickly and effectively pick up new software and concepts.
Your main role will be to work on implementing large-scale HMI systems and prototypes for clients in the automotive industry, as well as creating smaller demonstrations, to showcase and market the creative potential and technical capabilities of our software. This will involve taking designs from the design department and formulating a strategy for bringing them to life as fully-functional user interfaces. A fundamental understanding of user interaction, motion aesthetics, 3D/2D asset creation and computer science are all key requirements. Those with experience in game engines and code or node-based logic will find that our software shares a lot of similarities.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Multimedia / Game Design or similar
- 2+ years of work experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience with both 2D/3D asset creation tools such as:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Figma, 3DsMax, Maya, Blender, Unity, Unreal, Godot, etc
- The ability to recognize potential areas of improvement in our technology
Nice to Haves
- Experience with node-based logic
- Solid maths and programming knowledge
- Motion graphics skills
- UX/UI design experience
- Experience with C++
- Experience is software testing
- Experience in Game Engines
Do you enjoy working independently and feel at home in the digital world? Are you looking for a corporate culture in which you can live out your ideas and prove yourself? Then we are curious to get to know you! Send your application documents
Do you enjoy working independently and feel at home in the digital world? Are you looking for a corporate culture in which you can live out your ideas and prove yourself? Then we are curious to get to know you! Send your application documents to