Technical / Creative Artist HMI (f/m/d)
Our employees are the key to our success. So that we can be even more successful in the future, we are looking for an experienced Technical / Creative Artist HMI (m/f/d).
Where your expertise is needed:
- Use our own HMI development platform Incari Studio to create and implement large-scale HMI systems
- Work on prototypes for customers from the automotive industry
- Create showcases for demo or training purposes
This is your profile:
- 2+ years of work experience in HMI development, game design, computer graphics, or comparable areas
- Experience with both 2D/3D asset creation tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Figma, 3DsMax, Maya, Blender, Unity, Unreal, Godot, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent working attitude, and eagerness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Multimedia / Game Design or similar
- Competitive salary + 30 days paid holiday
- Agile start-up mentality in an established company
- Being part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Flat hierarchies, team spirit, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Challenging tasks and freedom for your own ideas
- Work remotely up to 3 days per week
Incari is an international technology and software company specialising in the human-machine interface (HMI).
We provide the tools and technologies to make modern HMI systems a reality in the automotive industry as well as all other industries. To do this, we have built a software platform that enables designers and engineers to develop their own HMIs – quickly, easily, and cost-effectively. 3D-first and augmented reality are central elements of the Incariapproach.
But Incari will go one step further: We are working on a completely new operating system to perfectly match the capabilities of the Incari platform to hardware.
In addition to our headquarters in the center of Berlin, we have an office in Wrocław, Poland. We are already active in France and a location in the USA is planned. Incari was founded in April 2021 and emerged from the predecessor company CGI Studio GmbH. Currently, about 50 people from over 15 nations work for Incari.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
We are looking forward to your application,
your Incari Team.