Our employees are the key to our success. So that we can be even more successful in the future, we are looking for an experienced Technical / Creative Artist HMI (m/f/d).
Where your expertise is needed:
- Use our own HMI development platform Incari Studio to create and implement large-scale HMI systems
- Work on prototypes for customers from the automotive industry
- Create showcases for demo or training purposes
This is your profile:
- 2+ years of work experience in HMI development, game design, computer graphics or comparable areas
- Experience with both 2D/3D asset creation tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Figma, 3DsMax, Maya, Blender, Unity, Unreal, Godot, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills, independent working attitude and eagerness to learn
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Multimedia / Game Design or similar
Why Incari / Perks at work
We already employ many great people, maintain an open and fair relationship with each other and offer a great workplace in Berlin:
- You will receive a competitive salary
- This includes 30 days holiday
- You will be part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Take advantage of an annual development budget for training, coaching, etc.
- Work remotely up to 2 days per week (currently up to 5 days remote due to pandemic)
Incari will change the way of interaction between human and machine. Responsible and invisible.
Incari is an international technology and software company specialising in the human-machine interface (HMI).
Incari provides the tools and technologies to make modern HMI systems a reality in the automotive industry as well as all other industries. To do this, we have built a software platform that enables designers and engineers to develop their own HMIs – quickly, easily and cost-effectively. 3D-first and augmented reality are central elements of the Incari approach.
But Incari will go one step further: We are working on a completely new operating system to perfectly match the capabilities of the Incari platform to hardware.
In addition to our headquarters in the centre of Berlin, we have an office in Wrocław, Poland. We are already active in France and a location in the USA is planned. Incari was founded in April 2021 and emerged from the predecessor company CGI Studio GmbH. Currently, about 50 people from over 15 nations work for Incari.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent