You will own and manage the hiring process and work closely with the hiring managers from the job description to the final offer to candidates.
- You identify the best talents via active sourcing
- You ensure a great recruiting experience for our candidates
- You partner with the hiring managers to assess candidate’s competencies
- You continuously monitor and improve our recruiting processes
- Outstanding experience in tech talent acquisition
- A keen ability to recognize top talent
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to take initiative and build trust with hiring managers and candidates
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Competitive salary + 30 days paid holiday
- Agile start-up mentality in an established company
- Being part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Flat hierarchies, team spirit, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Challenging tasks and freedom for your own ideas
- Work remotely up to 3 days per week
Incari is an international technology and software company specialising in the human-machine interface (HMI).
We provide the tools and technologies to make modern HMI systems a reality in the automotive industry as well as all other industries. To do this, we have built a software platform that enables designers and engineers to develop their own HMIs – quickly, easily, and cost-effectively. 3D-first and augmented reality are central elements of the Incariapproach.
But Incari will go one step further: We are working on a completely new operating system to perfectly match the capabilities of the Incari platform to hardware.
In addition to our headquarters in the center of Berlin, we have an office in Wrocław, Poland. We are already active in France and a location in the USA is planned. Incari was founded in April 2021 and emerged from the predecessor company CGI Studio GmbH. Currently, about 50 people from over 15 nations work for Incari.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
We are looking forward to your application,
your Incari Team.