Our employees are the key to our success. So that we can be even more successful in the future, we are looking for an experienced Senior Graphics Developer (m/f/d).
Where your expertise is needed:
- You will help with the design, implementation, and testing of our inhouse next-generation rendering engine
- You will contribute to the continuing success of the software areas that fall under the responsibility of the Graphics team
- You will deliver new functionality, enhance and maintain existing functionality in the render engine
This is your profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience working in a computer graphics development position
- Very strong C++ design and coding experience
- Extensive GPU and Shader experience
- Expertise in 3D graphics and the rendering pipeline in OpenGL
- Excellent 3D Math skills
- Experience with Vulkan
- Passion for graphics programming and keeping up with the latest graphics technology
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Must be self-motivated and energetic team player
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of achieving goals and meeting milestones with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
Why Incari / Perks at work
We already employ many great people, maintain an open and fair relationship with each other and offer a great workplace in Berlin:
- You will receive a competitive salary
- This includes 30 days holiday
- You will be part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Take advantage of an annual development budget for training, coaching, etc.
- Work remotely up to 2 days per week (currently up to 5 days remote due to pandemic)
- Be part of our Hackathons
Incari will change the way of interaction between human and machine. Responsible and invisible.
Incari is an international technology and software company specialising in the human-machine interface (HMI).
Incari provides the tools and technologies to make modern HMI systems a reality in the automotive industry as well as all other industries. To do this, we have built a software platform that enables designers and engineers to develop their own HMIs – quickly, easily and cost-effectively. 3D-first and augmented reality are central elements of the Incari approach.
But Incari will go one step further: We are working on a completely new operating system to perfectly match the capabilities of the Incari platform to hardware.
In addition to our headquarters in the centre of Berlin, we have an office in Wrocław, Poland. We are already active in France and a location in the USA is planned. Incari was founded in April 2021 and emerged from the predecessor company CGI Studio GmbH. Currently, about 50 people from over 15 nations work for Incari.
Job Types: Full-time, permanent