Senior Graphics Developer (f/m/d)
Your mission You will help with the design, implementation, and testing of our in-house next-generation rendering engine You will contribute to the continuing success of the software areas that fall under the responsibility of the Graphics team You will deliver new functionality, enhance and maintain existing functionality in the render engine
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience working in a computer graphics development position
- Very strong C++ design and coding experience
- Extensive GPU and Shader experience
- Expertise in 3D graphics and the rendering pipeline in OpenGL / OpenGL ES
- Experience with Vulkan
- Passion for graphics programming and keeping up with the latest graphics technology
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of achieving goals and meeting milestones with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Competitive salary + 30 days paid holiday
- Agile start-up mentality in an established company
- Being part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Flat hierarchies, team spirit, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Challenging tasks and freedom for your own ideas
- Work remotely up to 3 days per week
Incari is an international technology and software company specialising in the human-machine interface (HMI).
We provide the tools and technologies to make modern HMI systems a reality in the automotive industry as well as all other industries. To do this, we have built a software platform that enables designers and engineers to develop their own HMIs – quickly, easily, and cost-effectively. 3D-first and augmented reality are central elements of the Incariapproach.
But Incari will go one step further: We are working on a completely new operating system to perfectly match the capabilities of the Incari platform to hardware.
In addition to our headquarters in the center of Berlin, we have an office in Wrocław, Poland. We are already active in France and a location in the USA is planned. Incari was founded in April 2021 and emerged from the predecessor company CGI Studio GmbH. Currently, about 50 people from over 15 nations work for Incari.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
We are looking forward to your application,
your Incari Team.